onsdag 14 oktober 2015

Sparkle -Addicted to CAS

Hi!

I´m a bit frustrated because I can´t get my photos to look good when I shoot my cards. I need to find a better place and a better way to do it. Maybe I have to move to a country where it isn´t so dark as here in Sweden :-) and maybe it´s warmer too.... Enough talking about this... 

I´ve made a card for Addicted to CAS because that´s what I am... And because I liked the code word: SPARKLE. 
You can´t really see in the picture how much the big snowflake actually sparkle, but it does. You have to take my word for it. 


A closeup (even darker....Gah...)!

And because I´m still living here in the dark, cold Sweden I write in Swedish sometimes on my cards. God Jul means Merry Christmas. 

Thanks for stoping by and I hope you will be back despite of my complaining over my beautiful, dark and cold country!

Åsa xx

6 kommentarer:

  1. Snyggt kort och nog ser man att det gnistrar allt. Men det är skönt att läsa att DU har fotoproblem ibland, då vet du hur kämpigt jag har det jämt ;) kram Carina

    SvaraRadera
  2. A beautiful CAS card - I have the same problems taking photos up here in the far north of Scotland when the days get shorter.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I think your card is beautiful and I can see the glittery snowflake. But if you want better lighting at this time of year, come to New Zealand :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Mycket fint julkort, och jag gillade ditt andra kort i CAS-stil också! Har du provat att fotografera ute? Jag bor i höghus och tar nästan alltid mina foton på balkongen. På kvällstiden hjälper det förstås inte!

    Tack för att du har tagig min blogg med på din blogglista, jag hade fått nägon besökare härifrån. Mvh, Salla från Finland.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great card and nice sparkling. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh this is so beautiful :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS !

    SvaraRadera